GRASP welcomes individuals and families to volunteer with our
agency to help us make a difference in peoples lives.
We need dependable energetic teens and adults age 14 and older.
Three Convenient Locations!
GRASP THRIFT SHOP
417 East Aviation
Universal City, TX 78148
Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm
• Pick up donations
• Pricing donated goods
• Stocking and arranging the store
GRASP COMMUNITY CENTER
Monday to Friday 8-5 pm
• Deliver Home Bound Meals
• Answer Telephone
• Computer Data Entry
• Teach Computer & Craft Classes
• Lead activities and games for Seniors
• Serve Hot Noon Meals
• Van Driver for medical appointments
• Yard Work & Building Maintenance
GRASP FOOD PANTRY
Monday to Friday 8-5pm
• Pick up Food Bank Orders
• Stock groceries on shelves
• Sort donations
• Prepare food baskets for needy families
GRASP EMERGENCY COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
• Data Entry
Volunteer Applications Forms
Once you complete the form, bring it with you to apply.
Volunteers under age 18 must have the approval of parent or guardian.
Court Appointed Community Service Volunteers are welcomed.